CJM Special Commissions
Due to the Bespoke nature of CJM, it is a unique position to be able to produce any model from our range to your specific requirements. Be that a presentation model for a ceremony, A locomotive with specific name and number as a present or to mark an anniversary, or simply you would like a particular loco on your layout which would be of the wrong era or country painted into a livery of the era you model. examples of these option can be seen on this page.
Possible options available but not limited to;
- Special commissions on behalf of rail company’s in connection with the launch of a new service or commemorative naming.
- An incorrect livery for the loco.
- Custom numbers.
- Custom Names with etched name plates.
- Display cases with etched plaque.
- Loco of another country repainted into a UK livery.
- Modification of a standard CJM loco to represent an alternative class or hybrid.
- Any Class of CJM loco reproduced in your own personal livery.
The above locos form a very small percentage of the types of model produced by CJM, this is due to many models having very personal significance to the commissioning owner and their unwillingness for these models to be depicted. Therefore what ever your thoughts and desires in this respect please feel free to discuss them with CJM.
CJM special commissions are available in scales N, OO, O, and G.